I just Love This Song...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a moment at paddy field..

My sister is following our parents for 'menusui' before she going back to ums labuan to continue her semester. 'Menusui' mean to plant baby paddy at the 'botung' (paddy field) empty area where no paddy is growing up after 'mengambur' (pouring paddy seed). Before this, planting paddy is done traditionally. It's not only takes time and lots of energy but also the production is lessed. Now the modern technicque has been introduced to farmer and not only it's easy and fast but also the production increases which mean the income double.

This lady is my mama... a path that she walk is called 'sibor' in Dusun Kimarangan, my mother tounge. The 'sibor' not only used as a path way but also to control the amount of water at the paddy field.
This scenery was taken in the morning by my brother K'do... the blue sky is deffinitly the main attraction here along with the coconat trees..

No comments:

My Family

My TreakEarth Collection