I just Love This Song...

Monday, October 1, 2007

The Tip Of Borneo

25/09/2007, Tuesday, my last day before fly back to KL. I'd took the opportunity to spend time with my precious family at Simpang Mengayau or known as The Tip of Broneo. It's only Four of us. From Kota Marudu (KM) to the beach of Spg. Mengayau took around 1 and a half hour driving and passed around 70km.

This is the tip of the broneo island close look. And also the South China Sea and The Sulu Sea meeting point. And for coution it's not safe to dive here.




This is the beautiful beach and rocks free. The beach is about 1 to 1.5 km long and it took C shape. It's very natural with no major construction. So everyone can aspect an original landscape and scenery.

The Beach view that took C shape.











No comments:

My Family

My TreakEarth Collection